BAP Software Co., Ltd is one of the leading IT outsourcing providers in central Vietnam, which is a subsidiary of BAP Group.
We always aim to bring innovation to all products of our customers as well as our own.
We are looking for talented Bridge System Engineers for our various projects in Da Nang/ HCM. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, BAP Software Co. is a great place to grow your career.
- Discussion about requirements with Client directly
- Work directly with the Japanese business team to decide product roadmap, define requirements and lead projects to get success.
- System/Database/Infrastructure design with Developers on Project Manager role
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Have Japanese from N3 level who can communicate with Japanese clients directly.
- From 1 year EXP as a BrSE
- Experience in any program languages accepted (Level Junior up, prefer Java)
- Have knowledge of infra or skill in project analysis preferred
- Good organization and problem-solving skills
- Team work or work independently ability.
- Logic thinking and highly responsible.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- 13th month salary
- 12day annual leave
- Full insurance package
- Holidays bonus
- Performance reward program
- Salaries and performance review 2 times per year
- Promotion opportunity
- Monthly team-building funds.
- English/ Japanese/ Skills certificate incentive bonus program
- Japanese onsite opportunity
- Gifts for family: Tet, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, division picnics, Christmas night, Year end party,
- Women’s day, Men’s day…
- International environment with colleagues from different countries (Vietnam, Japan, Australia, Singapore, etc.).
- Discover more about careers at BAP Software at: https://bap-software.net/en/recruitment-news
How to apply?
Drop your CV to the email or contact us for more information via:
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: nthong.hr or nhungnn.hip
We hope to meet you soon at BAP Software. Cheers!