BAP IT CO., JSC – one of the best software outsourcing, product and solutions providers in central Vietnam.
We always aim to bring innovation to all products of our customers as well as our own.
We are looking for talented DEVOPS ENGINEER & DEVOPS LEADER to join the IT Infra Team in DANANG. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, BAP is a great place to grow your career.
- Support deploy, and configure tooling to support continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines.
- Engage in projects as needed, work collaboratively with other team members, communicate effectively, and contribute to team success.
- Support resolve issues with project teams.
- Design, deploy and manage infrastructure of projects.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- From 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Have experience as an IT Infrastructure or Developer is preferred
- Experience with virtualization, for example VMWare, Hyper-V.
- Experience with AWS is a must
- Experience with one of other public cloud providers is a big plus: Azure, GCP.
- Experience with databases: PostgresQL and/or MYSQL, MongoDB.
- Experience with monitoring tools: Zabbix, Prometheus.
- Experience with logging tools and logging platforms: ELK, EFK, Syslog.
- Experience with following languages: bash script. Experience in Python programming is a plus.
- Experience with Docker or another container based system. Experience in Kubernetes orchestration is a plus.
- Good at teamwork and Self-research
NICE TO HAVE
- Design system.
- Good communication in English.
- Strong logical thinking abilities, self-driven, proactive
**For the SENIOR OR LEADER role, we would like to discuss more with you in detail.
Location: DA NANG
What do we offer you?
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary
- 12day annual leave
- Full insurance package
- Holidays bonus
- Performance reward program
- Salaries and performance review 2 times/ year
- Promotion opportunity
- Monthly team-building funds.
- English/ Japanese/ Skills certificate incentive bonus program
- Japanese onsite opportunity
- Gifts for family: Tet, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, division picnics, Christmas night, Year end party, Women’s day, Men’s day…
- International environment with colleagues from different countries (Vietnam, Japan, Australia, Singapore, etc.).
How to apply?
Drop your CV to the email or contact us for more information via:
We hope to meet you soon at BAP. Cheers!