BAP Software Co., Ltd – a software outsourcing provider which is one of the subsidiaries of BAP Group.
We always aim to bring innovation to all products of our customers as well as our own.
We are looking for a talented IT COMTOR for our various projects. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, BAP is a great place to grow your career.
- Communicate directly with Japanese customers to determine their requirements of the project
- Learn, interpret/translate for terminology used in the IT industry
- Read the requirements of the project and pass them on to the development team and translate project specification documents.
- Meet online with the development team in Vietnam and the development team in Japan to discuss job content, technical solutions, and how to proceed with the project.
- Support project management and software quality testing team to ask/answer questions with customers during product testing.
- Report to the customers and the manager.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Japanese level (JLPT) N2 equivalent or higher
- At least 01 year of experience in interpreting and translating with IT
- Ability to process information and identify problems quickly
- Good communication skills
- High sense of responsibility, teamwork spirit
- Capable of providing ideas to improve work quality to managers
- Address: 9F, HOA BINH COMPLEX BUILDING, 106 Hoang Quoc Viet, Cau Giay, Ha Noi
What do we offer you?
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary
- 12 day annual leave, 18 days for women
- Insurance package + extra international health insurance package
- Opportunity to add dependants to your extra insurance package
- Opportunity to get Life insurance with top performance with total value up to 20 million dong
- Holiday Bonus
- Seniority Rewards 2 times/ year: from 5,000,000 to 30,000,000 VND
- Performance reward program 2 times/ year
- Salaries and performance review 2 times/ year
- Promotion opportunity
- Team-building, kickoff, release funds
- Opportunity to get 10 million dong/year for personal development program
- Japanese onsite opportunity
- Gifts for family: Tet, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, Christmas night, Year end party, Women’s day, Men’s day…
- International environment with colleagues from different countries (Vietnam, Japan, Australia, Singapore, etc.).
How to apply?
Drop your CV to the email or contact us for more information via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Dieu: gaubong189
Ms. Duong: email@example.com