BAP GROUP is one of the leading IT outsourcing providers in central Vietnam. We always aim to bring innovation to all products of our customers as well as our own.
We are looking for talented DEVOPS ENGINEER to join the IT Infra Team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, BAP is a great place to grow your career.
- Support deploy, and configure tooling to support continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines.
- Engage in projects as needed, work collaboratively with other team members, communicate effectively, and contribute to team success.
- Support resolve issues with project teams.
- Design, deploy and manage infrastructure of projects.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- From 3+ years of experience as a DevOps/ System Admin Engineer
- Have experience as an IT Infrastructure or Developer is preferred
- Experience with virtualization, for example VMWare, Hyper-V.
- Experience with AWS is a must
- Experience with one of the other public cloud providers is advanced: Azure, GCP.
- Experience with databases: PostgresQL and/or MYSQL, MongoDB.
- Experience with monitoring tools: Zabbix, Prometheus.
- Experience with logging tools and logging platforms: ELK, EFK, Syslog.
- Experience with bash script. Experience in Python programming is a plus.
- Experience with Docker or another container based system.
- Experience in Kubernetes orchestration is a plus.
- Ability to communicate in English
- Strong logical thinking abilities, self-driven, proactive and teamwork
- Design system experience is a plus
- Ho Chi Minh
- Ha Noi
- Da Nang
What do we offer you?
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary
- 12day annual leave, 18 days for women
- Insurance package + extra package
- Opportunity to add dependants to your extra insurance package
- Opportunity to have Life insurance with top performance
- Bonus: Holiday, Seniority, outstanding achievements
- Performance reward program 2 times/ year
- Salaries and performance review 2 times/ year
- Promotion opportunity
- Opportunity to build team and lead team
- Monthly team-building funds.
- English/ Japanese/ Skills certificate incentive bonus program
- Japanese onsite opportunity
- Gifts for family: Tet, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, division picnics, Christmas night, Year end party, Women’s day, Men’s day…
- International environment with colleagues from different countries (Vietnam, Japan, Australia, Singapore, etc.).
How to apply?
Drop your CV to the email or contact us for more information via:
- Email: email@example.com