BAP Software Co., Ltd is one of the leading IT outsourcing providers in central Vietnam, which is a subsidiary of BAP Group.
We are looking for talented BrSE for our various projects in Hue. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, BAP Software Co. is a great place to grow your career.
- Discuss with Client directly to get requirements, analyst, estimate project and participate in consulting solutions
- Manage project timeline, report to clients on a regular basis and manage project performance by co-working with DM/ PM
- System/Database/Infrastructure design with Developers on Project Manager roles.
- The career of this position: become a Project Manager, Tech-Manager, Manager
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Have Japanese from N3 level who can communicate with Japanese clients directly.
- From 1 year EXP as a BrSE
- Experience in any programming languages (PHP/ Java/ .Net/ iOS/ Android…)
- Having knowledge of infra or skill in project analysis is preferred
- English skills: Intermediate or above.
- Team work or work independently ability.
- Logic thinking and highly responsible.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary: $1100 – $2000
- 13th month salary
- 12 days annual leave
- Full insurance package
- Holidays bonus
- Performance reward program
- Salaries and performance review 2 times per year
- Promotion opportunity
- Monthly team-building funds.
- English/ Japanese/ Skills certificate incentive bonus program
- Japanese onsite opportunity
- Gifts for family: Tet, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, division picnics, Christmas night, Year end party, Women’s day, Men’s day…
- International environment with colleagues from different countries (Vietnam, Japan, Australia, Singapore, etc.).
- Discover more about careers at BAP Software at: https://bap-software.net/en/recruitment-news/recruitment/
How to apply?
Apply directly on this website or contact us via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: mimi_15dt
We hope to meet you soon at BAP Software. Cheers!