BAP IT Co., JSC – owner of subsidiaries in BAP Group.
We always aim to bring innovation to all products of our customers as well as our own.
We are looking for a talented IT INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER for our various projects in DA NANG. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, BAP is a great place to grow your career.
- Support deploy, and configure tooling to support continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines.
- Engage in projects as needed, work collaboratively with other team members, communicate effectively, and contribute to team success.
- Support resolve issues with project teams.
- Design, deploy and manage infrastructure of projects.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Have at least 3+ years of experience as a IT Infra Engineer
- Experience with virtualization, for example VMWare, Hyper-V.
- Experience with one of public cloud providers: AWS, Azure, GCP. Strong at AWS is preferred.
- Experience with following languages: powershell script, bash script. Experience in Python programming is a plus.
- Experience with databases: PostgresQL and/or MYSQL, MongoDB.
- Experience with one of the following tools: Ansible, Terraform, Cloudformation.
- Experience with Docker or another container based system. Experience in Kubernetes orchestration is a plus.
- Experience with monitoring tools: Zabbix, Prometheus.
- Experience with logging tools and logging platforms: ELK, EFK, Syslog.
- Understand authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Understand PKI system, concepts and deployments.
- Good at teamwork and Self-research
NICE TO HAVE
- Design system.
- Good communication in English.
- Strong logical thinking abilities, self-driven, proactive
Location: DA NANG
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- 13th month salary
- 12day annual leave
- Full insurance package
- Holidays bonus
- Performance reward program
- Salaries and performance review 2 times per year
- Promotion opportunity
- Monthly team-building funds.
- English/ Japanese/ Skills certificate incentive bonus program
- Japanese onsite opportunity
- Gifts for family: Tet, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, division picnics, Christmas night, Year end party, Women’s day, Men’s day…
- International environment with colleagues from different countries (Vietnam, Japan, Australia, Singapore, etc.).
How to apply?
Drop your CV to the email or contact us for more information via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: nthong.hr
We hope to meet you soon at BAP. Cheers!