BAP Software Co., Ltd – a software outsourcing provider which is one of the subsidiaries of BAP Group.
We always aim to bring innovation to all products of our customers as well as our own.
We are looking for a talented RUBY ON RAILS DEVELOPER for our various projects in DA NANG & HUE. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, BAP is a great place to grow your career.
- Develop web backend using ruby on rails
- Work with client to implement features of system
- Contribute in all phases of software development life cycle.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation.
- Lead and conduct training to empower engineers to achieve a greater level of programming skill;
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in web development
- From 1.5+ years of experience in Ruby, Ruby on rails framework
- Good experience in Restful API, Microservices
- Extensive experience with databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- Well work and knowledge in OOP, MVC, Coding conventions
Nice to have:
- Experienced in Nodejs, ReactJS or VueJS is a plus
- Experience with Docker, AWS is a plus
- Experienced 1 year as Leader or willing to be a Leader is preferred
- Desire to learn new technologies and stay up-to-date with modern frameworks
- DA NANG
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- 13th month salary
- 12day annual leave
- Full insurance package
- Holidays bonus
- Performance reward program
- Salaries and performance review 2 times per year
- Promotion opportunity
- Monthly team-building funds.
- English/ Japanese/ Skills certificate incentive bonus program
- Japanese onsite opportunity
- Gifts for family: Tet, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, division picnics, Christmas night, Year end party, Women’s day, Men’s day…
- International environment with colleagues from different countries (Vietnam, Japan, Australia, Singapore, etc.).
How to apply?
Drop your CV to the email or contact us for more information via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: nthong.hr
We hope to meet you soon at BAP. Cheers!