BAP Software Co., Ltd – a software outsourcing provider which is one of the subsidiaries of BAP Group.
We always aim to bring innovation to all products of our customers as well as our own.
We are looking for talented TECHNICAL LEADERS for our various projects in HUE. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, BAP is a great place to grow your career.
- Technical Lead should be flexible enough and be adaptable to the changing and varied work settings.
- Research new technologies, multitasking on multiple web projects with other team members;
- Guide, mentor and develop teams of skilled software engineers
- Build up technical knowledge base of architectural lessons learnt, patterns, common libraries
- Technical solution: Interact and work collaboratively with multiple project teams for application architecture and design
- Develop technical proposal
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Make technical decisions that constrain the overall design and implementation for the project
- Give advices for system level technical problems
- Willing to build a career path as Software Architect or Technical Manager.
- Other assignments from Line Manager.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in software development (Strong ReactJS, VueJS)
- 2+ years of experience as a Technical Leader and designing software solutions
- Practice experience with at least 2-3 programming languages
- Expert in code quality, coding standard, OOP principles, design patterns, common framework, UML, microservice, enterprise architecture design patterns, and enterprise integration patterns
- Strong ability to learn and approach new technologies
- Familiar with Scrum Agile
- Having experience working with CI/CD
- Familiar with at least one cloud computing platform (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Microsoft Azure)
- DevOps skills are plus
- A good team player, positive attitude, proactive, highly responsible and committed
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to self-study, self-teach, thinking outside the box
- No hesitation to share, train and speak up
- Good at English/ Japanese (N3 up) is a big plus
What do we offer you?
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary
- 12day annual leave, 18 days for women
- Insurance package + extra international health insurance package
- Opportunity to add dependants to your extra insurance package
- Opportunity to get Life insurance with top performance with total value up to 20 million dong
- Holiday Bonus
- Seniority Rewards 2 times/ year:
– 03 years: 5,000,000 VND
– 05 years: 7,000,000 VND
– 10 years: 20,000,000 VND
– 15 years: 30,000,000 VND
- Performance reward program 2 times/ year
- Salaries and performance review 2 times/ year
- Promotion opportunity
- Team-building, kickoff, release funds
- Opportunity to get 10 million dong/year for personal development program
- Japanese onsite opportunity
- Gifts for family: Tet, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, Christmas night, Year end party, Women’s day, Men’s day…
- International environment with colleagues from different countries (Vietnam, Japan, Australia, Singapore, etc.).
How to apply?
Drop your CV to the email or contact us for more information via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone/zalo: 0337 478 637