BAP Software Co., Ltd – a software outsourcing provider which is one of the subsidiaries of BAP Group.
We always aim to bring innovation to all products of our customers as well as our own with diverse and updating technologies (AI, Blockchain, Java, PHP, NodeJs, ReactJs, VueJs, Angular, iOS, Android, React native, Unity…)
We are looking for Outstanding Technical Leader for our various projects, diverse fields, and new technologies.
If you’re excited to be part of our key members, join to build teams, perform your talents with new technologies. BAP is a great place to grow your career.
- Technical Leaders should be flexible enough and be adaptable to the changing and varied work settings.
- Research new technologies, multitasking on multiple web projects with other team members;
- Guide, mentor and develop teams of skilled software engineers
- Review code, Build up technical knowledge base of architectural lessons learned, patterns, common libraries
- Technical solution: Interact and work collaboratively with multiple project teams for application architecture and design
- Develop technical proposal
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Make technical decisions that constrain the overall design and implementation for the project
- Give advices for system level technical problems
- Willing to build a career path as Software Architect or Technical Manager.
- Other assignments from Line Manager
Key Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in web development
- Experience as a Technical Leader and designing software solutions (Open for Sernior Fullstack Dev who has no Leader experience but have strong Frontend technial skills and wanna be Technical leader)
- Practice experience as a Fullstack Developer
- Expert in code quality, coding standard, OOP principles, design patterns, common framework, UML, microservice, enterprise architecture design patterns, and enterprise integration patterns
- Strong ability to learn and approach new technologies
- Familiar with Scrum Agile
- Having experience working with CI/CD
- Familiar with at least one cloud computing platform (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Microsoft Azure)
- DevOps skills (accept basic level)
- A good team player, positive attitude, proactive, highly responsible and committed
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to self-study, self-teach, thinking outside the box
- No hesitation to share, train and speak up
- Good at English/ Japanese (N3 up) is a big plus
What do we offer you?
- Opportunity to develop yourself in out outstanding project with talent members and newest technologies
- Key role, work directly with DM, build your own teams, make projects successful and scale up Division
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary
- 12day annual leave, 18 days for women
- Extra international health insurance package for staff and family
- Holiday Bonus twice/year
- Seniority Rewards 2 times/ year upto 20 mil
- Performance reward and Salaries review annually
- Promotion opportunity
- Team-building, kickoff, release funds
- Training fee support for personal development program
- Japanese onsite opportunity
- Gifts for family: Tet, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, Christmas night, Year end party, Women’s day, Men’s day…
- International environment with colleagues from different countries (Vietnam, Japan, Australia, Singapore, etc.).
Work Location and Hour
- Work location: BAP Group Building, 180-182-184 Nguyen Tri Phuong, Thanh Khe, Da Nang City
- Working hours: 8:15 A.M. – 05:30 P.M., Monday to Friday
How to apply?
Drop your CV to the email or contact us for more information via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Skype: nthong.hr
- Subject: DN_Tech Leader_Fullname