BAP Software Co., Ltd – a software outsourcing provider which is one of the subsidiaries of BAP Group.
We always aim to bring innovation to all products of our customers as well as our own.
We are looking for Outstanding Senior Project Manager for our various projects, diverse fields, and new technologies in DA NANG (HQ)
If you’re excited to be part of our key members, join to build teams, perform your talents with new technologies. BAP is a great place to grow your career.
- Be a part of PMO and work directly with CEO, COO and CDO.
- Have a significant influence on our company’s success.
- Work with key stakeholders and project team leader and members to scope, size, and develop project plans at a task, budget, and resource level;
- Be in charge of major product (project) releases: timeline, deadlines, coordination between team members, from Business, QC, Systems, and Software Engineering teams;
- Track and report, provide internal and external stakeholders; all levels of management with accurate and timely project information and status updates;
- Manage issues, engage the team on an ongoing basis to identify and proactively manage project issues, risks, action plans, and implications;
- Manage and document proposed and accepted changes to the scope;
- Compile historical data from previous Iterations/Releases and provide it for team-wide use and future estimating activities.
- Mentor team leads to develop their project management discipline.
- Contribute to improving processes and support the development of the PMO.
- Any other tasks assigned by the company from time to time
Key Skills and Qualifications
- From 4 years’ experience with Project Management in Software Development.
- Strong with QCD process
- Technical Background to understand the true needs and problems of your customers (Experience with at least programming languages or frameworks)
- Excellent negotiation skill and project management skills, including estimating, planning, organising, and leading
- Good at English or Japanese is a big plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset, Open mind, long-term commitment and sharing
- Highly responsible, well-organised, communicative, proactive, dare-to-lead characters
Nice to have:
- Work experience in foreign companies/ overseas education is a big plus
- Have ability to negotiate with customer
- Have PMP certification is an advance
What do we offer you?
- Opportunity to develop yourself in out outstanding project with talent members
and newest technologies
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- 13th month salary
- 12day annual leave, 18 days for women
- Insurance package + extra international health insurance package for staff and family
- Holiday Bonus
- Seniority Rewards 2 times/ year upto 30 mil
- Salaries review and performance reward annually
- Promotion opportunity
- Team-building, kickoff, release funds
- Opportunity to be sponsor for personal development programs
- Japanese onsite opportunity
- Gifts for family: Tet, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, Christmas night, Year end party, Women’s day, Men’s day…
- International environment with colleagues from different countries (Vietnam, Japan, Australia, Singapore, etc.).
How to apply?
Drop your CV to the email or contact us for more information via:
- Subject: BAP DN_DSTD – Position – Referral’s name
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: nthong.hr
We hope to meet you soon at BAP. Cheers!