BAP Group is one of the leading software development and solutions providers (technology product, outsourcing, consulting). We always aim to bring innovation to all products of our customers as well as our own.
We are looking for a talented IT Comtor for our various projects.
If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, perform your talents with new technologies. BAP is a great place to grow your career!
One of our product:
- Communicate directly with Japanese customers to determine their requirements of the project
- Learn, interpret/translate for terminology used in the IT industry
- Read the requirements of the project and pass them on to the development team and translate project specification documents.
- Meet online meeting with the development team in Vietnam and the development team in Japan to discuss job content, technical solutions, and how to proceed with the project.
- Support project management and software quality testing team to ask/answer questions with customers during product testing.
- Report to the customers and the manager.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Japanese level (JLPT) N2 equivalent or higher
- At least 2 year of experience in interpreting and translating with IT
- Ability to process information and identify problems quickly
- Good communication skills
- High sense of responsibility, teamwork spirit
- Capable of providing ideas to improve work quality to managers
What do we offer you?
- 13th month salary.
- 12 days annual leave.
- Full insurance package.
- Creative and dynamic working environment, talented teams, and equal opportunities.
- Performance reward program.
- Salaries and performance review 2 times/ year.
- Seniority Rewards 2 times/ year: from 5,000,000 to 30,000,000 VND.
- Devices for work and parking fee are provided.
- Monthly team-building funds.
- English/ Japanese/ Skills certificate incentive bonus program.
- Gifts for family: Tet, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival.
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, division picnics, Christmas night, Year end party, Women’s day, Men’s day…
- Pantry booster with food and beverages, game station and entertainment area.
Work Location and Hour
- Work location: BAP Group Building, 236/29/18 Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 17, Binh Thanh District, HCMC.
- Working hours: 8:30 A.M. – 05:30 P.M., Monday to Friday
How To Apply
Drop your CV to the email or contact us for more information via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: live:trngthkima1
- Subject: HCM_IT Comtor_Fullname