BAP GROUP is one of the leading IT outsourcing providers in central Vietnam. We always aim to bring innovation to all products of our customers as well as our own.
We are looking for talented Bridge Software Engineers for our various projects. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, BAP is a great place to grow your career.
- Discussion about requirements with Client directly
- Work directly with the Japanese business team to decide product roadmap, define requirements and lead projects to get success.
- System/Database/Infrastructure design with Developers on Project Manager role
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Have Japanese from N2 level who can communicate with Japanese clients directly.
- From 3+ year of experience as a BrSE
- Experience in any programing languages accepted
- Have knowledge of infra or skill in project analysis preferred
- Good organization and problem-solving skills
- Team work or work independently ability.
- Logic thinking and highly responsible.
What do we offer you?
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary
- 12 days annual leave, 18 days for women
- Insurance package + extra international health insurance package
- Opportunity to add dependants to your extra insurance package
- Opportunity to get Life insurance with top performance with total value up to 20 million dong
- Holiday Bonus
- Seniority Rewards: 5,000,000 VND – 30,000,000 VND
- Performance reward program 2 times/ year
- Salaries and performance review 2 times/ year
- Promotion opportunity
- Team-building, kickoff, release funds
- Opportunity to get 10 million dong/year for personal development program
- Japanese onsite opportunity
- Gifts for family: Tet, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, Christmas night, Year end party, Women’s day, Men’s day…
- International environment with colleagues from different countries (Vietnam, Japan, Australia, Singapore, etc.)
How to apply?
Drop your CV to the email or contact us for more information via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone/zalo: 0337 478 637