We always aim to bring innovation to all products of our customers as well as our own.
We are looking for a talented PROJECT MANAGER for our various projects in DA NANG and HCM. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, BAP is a great place to grow your career.
- Work with key stakeholders and project team members to scope, size, and develop project plans at a task, budget, and resource level;
- Be in charge of major product releases: timeline, deadlines, coordination between team members, from Business, QC, Systems, and Software Engineering teams;
- Track and report, provide internal and external stakeholders; all levels of management with accurate and timely project information and status updates;
- Manage issues, engage the team on an ongoing basis to identify and proactively manage project issues, risks, action plans, and implications;
- Manage and document proposed and accepted changes to the scope;
- Compile historical data from previous Iterations/Releases and provide it for team-wide use and future estimating activities.
- Apply all Agile Scrum Best Practices: sprint estimation, daily standups, follow-ups, sprint planning, retrospective, etc.
- Mentor team leads to develop their project management discipline.
- Contribute to improving processes and support the development of the PMO.
- Any other tasks assigned by the company from time to time.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- At least 2 years’ Project Management in Software Development.
- Excellent negotiation skill and project management skills, including estimating, planning, organizing, and leading
- Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Entrepreneurial mindset, Open mind, long-term commitment and sharing
- Highly responsible, well-organized, communicative, proactive, dare-to-lead characters
Nice to have:
- Work experience in foreign companies/ overseas education is a big plus
- Have ability to negotiate with customer
- Have PMP certification is an advance
- Good at English or Japanese
Location: Da Nang or HCM
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- 13th month salary
- 12day annual leave
- Full insurance package
- Holidays bonus
- Performance reward program
- Salaries and performance review 2 times per year
- Promotion opportunity
- Monthly team-building funds.
- English/ Japanese/ Skills certificate incentive bonus program
- Japanese onsite opportunity
- Gifts for family: Tet, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, division picnics, Christmas night, Year end party, Women’s day, Men’s day…
- International environment with colleagues from different countries (Vietnam, Japan, Australia, Singapore, etc.).
How to apply?
Drop your CV to the email or contact us for more information via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Skype: nthong.hr
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: nhungnn.hip
We hope to meet you soon at BAP. Cheers!