BAP Software Co., Ltd – a software outsourcing provider which is one of the subsidiaries of BAP Group.
We always aim to bring innovation to all products of our customers as well as our own.
We are looking for a talented FRONTEND DEVELOPER for our various projects. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, BAP is a great place to grow your career.
- Ensure cross-browser, cross-device performance, compatibility and responsiveness
- Produce, modify and maintain of websites and web application user interfaces
- Collaborate with back-end developers to integrate front-end and back-end code, ensuring design integrity and performance
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Stay motivated and up-to-date on the latest developments and trends in web design & development
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Developer with 1.5+ years of experience in ReactJS/ VueJS
- Experience with responsive design technique and front-end optimization techniques
- Experience with cross-browser development and testing practices.
- Be familiar with web dev tools (Gulp/ WebPack/ Less/ Sass, …)
- Have a good grip on Object-Oriented Programming, Design pattern
- Good mindset, open mind, long-term commitment and sharing
- Adapt quickly and high responsibility
Nice to have:
- Experienced with Angular
- Practical NodeJS
- SQL such as MongoDB, MySQL, and etc.
- Have knowledge of UI / UX and design principles
- Experience in developing RESTful API
- Da Nang
What do we offer you?
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary
- 12 days annual leave, 18 days for women
- Insurance package + extra international health insurance package
- Opportunity to add dependants to your extra insurance package
- Opportunity to get Life insurance with top performance with total value up to 20 million dong
- Holiday Bonus
- Seniority Rewards: 5,000,000 VND – 30,000,000 VND
- Performance reward program 2 times/ year
- Salaries and performance review 2 times/ year
- Promotion opportunity
- Team-building, kickoff, release funds
- Opportunity to get 10 million dong/year for personal development program
- Japanese onsite opportunity
- Gifts for family: Tet, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, Christmas night, Year end party, Women’s day, Men’s day…
- International environment with colleagues from different countries (Vietnam, Japan, Australia, Singapore, etc.).
How to apply?
Drop your CV to the email or contact us for more information via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: nthong.hr
We hope to meet you soon at BAP. Cheers!