BAP Software Co., Ltd – a software outsourcing provider which is one of the subsidiaries of BAP Group.
We always aim to bring innovation to all products of our customers as well as our own.
We are looking for talented QC. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, BAP is a great place to grow your career.
You will be joining our engineering Quality Control team, working with one of our product development squads. Your responsibilities:
- Communicate with the developer/client to clarify requirements.
- Work closely with the development team to design testing strategies.
- Develop test artifacts: test viewpoint, test matrix, test data, test cases, etc.
- Execute test cases and report bugs.
- Ensure software applications meet Customers’ requirements and contribute to the quality improvements.
- Execute other tasks as assigned by the project leader.
- Raise issues to the supervisor in a timely manner.
- Report to QC lead and PM/PL on a daily or weekly basis.
Key Skills and Qualifications
** Web/Mobile App Tester
- From 2+ years of experience in software testing (Web/ mobile application)
- Have strong logical thinking and analytical skills.
- Have good knowledge of software testing basics, methodologies, and techniques.
- Have good experience in writing test viewpoints, test matrix, test cases based on requirements.
- Have hands-on experience in writing SQL queries for testing databases (MySQL, SQL).
- Have experience with API Testing, Security and Performance testing (Jmeter, Postman,..).
** Game Tester
- From 1+ years of experience in game testing on mobile platforms
- Have good knowledge of game development process
- Have ability to understand requirements, design features, design games
- Be capable of writing Test case and mastering test process
- Have ability to analyse Error cause and potential risk
- Be good at English reading comprehension skills
- Have Knowledge of SQL & API is a plus
- Dynamic, creative, eager to learn, quickly update new technologies, responsible at work
* Nice to have:
- Have experience in working with global clients from Japan, Singapore, Australia …
- Have experience/ knowledge in automation testing.
- Have the ability to understand code.
- Have an ISTQB license.
- Ha Noi
- Da Nang
- Ho Chi Minh
What do we offer you?
- 13th month salary
- 12day annual leave
- Full insurance package
- Holidays bonus
- Performance reward program
- Salaries and performance review 2 times/ year
- Promotion opportunity
- Monthly team-building funds.
- English/ Japanese/ Skills certificate incentive bonus program
- Japanese onsite opportunity
- Gifts for family: Tet, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, division picnics, Christmas night, Year end party, Women’s day, Men’s day…
- International environment with colleagues from different countries (Vietnam, Japan, Australia, Singapore, etc.).
How to apply?
Drop your CV to the email or contact us for more information via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to meet you soon at BAP. Cheers!