BAP Software Co., Ltd – a software outsourcing provider which is one of the subsidiaries of BAP Group.
We always aim to bring innovation to all products of our customers as well as our own.
We are looking for talented SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER for our various projects. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, BAP is a great place to grow your career.
- Have a significant influence on our company’s success.
- Work with key stakeholders and project team members to scope, size, and develop project plans at a task, budget, and resource level;
- Be in charge of major product releases: timeline, deadlines, coordination between team members, from Business, QC, Systems, and Software Engineering teams;
- Track and report, provide internal and external stakeholders; all levels of management with accurate and timely project information and status updates;
- Manage issues, engage the team on an ongoing basis to identify and proactively manage project issues, risks, action plans, and implications;
- Manage and document proposed and accepted changes to the scope;
- Compile historical data from previous Iterations/Releases and provide it for team-wide use and future estimating activities.
- Mentor team leads to develop their project management discipline.
- Contribute to improving processes and support the development of the PMO.
- Any other tasks assigned by the company from time to time.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- From 5+ years’ Project Management in Software Development.
- Japanese (N3 up)/ Good at English
- Strong with QCD process
- Excellent negotiation skill and project management skills, including estimating, planning, organizing, and leading
- Entrepreneurial mindset, Open mind, long-term commitment and sharing
- Highly responsible, well-organized, communicative, proactive, dare-to-lead characters
Nice to have:
- Work experience in foreign companies/ overseas education is a big plus
- Have ability to negotiate with customer
- Have PMP certification is an advance
- Da Nang
- Ho Chi Minh
What do we offer you?
- Attractive salary: 2000 – 3000 USD
- 13th month salary
- 12 days annual leave, 18 days for women
- Insurance package + extra international health insurance package
- Opportunity to add dependants to your extra insurance package
- Opportunity to get Life insurance with top performance with total value up to 20 million dong
- Holiday Bonus
- Seniority Rewards: 5,000,000 VND – 30,000,000 VND
- Performance reward program 2 times/ year
- Salaries and performance review 2 times/ year
- Promotion opportunity
- Team-building, kickoff, release funds
- Opportunity to get 10 million dong/year for personal development program
- Japanese onsite opportunity
- Gifts for family: Tet, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, Christmas night, Year end party, Women’s day, Men’s day…
- International environment with colleagues from different countries (Vietnam, Japan, Australia, Singapore, etc.).
How to apply?
Drop your CV to the email or contact us for more information via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Skype: nhungnn.hip
We hope to meet you soon at BAP. Cheers!