– Procedures such as detecting tumors, artery stenosis, organ delineation employ various different methods and frameworks like MapReduce to find optimal parameters for tasks like lung texture classification.
– It applies machine learning methods, support vector machines (SVM), content-based medical image indexing, and wavelet analysis for solid texture classification.
– Moreover, with a wide range of state-of-the-art deep learning neural networks and models, it is completely possible to detect and segment abnormal from medical images.
– High accuracy
– Save cost
– Help people recognize health problems from a very early stage
– Become a reliable reference to doctor when diagnosing and making decisons